Chart settings can be found via the following:
> Right - click on your charts screen that you would like to change.
> Select "Chart Settings".
> Select the "Chart" category on the left hand side.
The following image previews the available setting options for the "Chart" settings when no changes have been made.
1. Enable main chart -
Disabling this setting will ultimately remove all critical data from your current charts screen. This includes the main visuals such as chart candles and any relayed information such as cluster type and text types on the candles.
2. Top info -
Enabling this setting, displays the key chart information for each specific candle that your horizontal cursor lies on. This information as default includes the following: Open/High/Low/Close price value, Volume, Delta, Buys and Sells of each candle.
3. Top info OHLC / Vol, Delta / Buys, Sells -
- The first box (from left to right) is the setting box that enables the Open, High, Low and Close of each candle to be displayed in the top line info on your charts screen.
- The second box is the setting box that enables the total Volume and Delta of each candle to be displayed on the top line info of your charts screen.
- The third box is the setting box that enables the total Buy and Sell orders of each candle to be displayed on the top line info of your charts screen.
4. Bottom Info -
Enabling this setting allows specific information to be displayed on the bottom axis of your charts screen.
5. Bottom Info Generic / Filters / Time Zone -
- The first box (form left to right) is the setting box that enables the generic information including the data source order type and value of each tick to be displayed on the bottom axis of your charts screen.
- The second box is the setting box that enables the filters that are enabled on your chart (if any) to be displayed on the bottom axis of your charts screen.
- The third box is the setting that enables the current time zone being used to be displayed on the bottom axis of your charts screen.
6. Price Axis width -
Altering the numerical value of this setting allow you to change the width of the price axis, placed by default along the right hand side of your charts screen. Increasing the value, increases the width of the price axis, utilising more space on the chart.
7. Hide zeros -
Enabling this setting will remove any statistical value on your chart that would usually be displayed as 0.
8. Volume height -
Altering the numerical value of this setting allows you to reduce and increase the height of any volume graph on your charts screen. Evidently, typical bars of volume on your charts, size can be increased or decreased.
9. Show watermark / short -
Enabling this setting displays a shadowed text behind your charts screen known as a watermark, that shows the symbol pair, exchange and candle rotational period you are using. Select the box beside to reduce the information displayed to just show the symbol pair you are using.
10. Watermark max. size -
Adjusting the numerical value of this setting allows you to change the size of the font used to show the watermark.
11. Show Timer -
Enable this setting to show the time remaining on each candles rotational period in the bottom right hand corner of your chart.
12. Show Memory stats -
Enable this new feature to show the total RAM usage of your charts screen.